Why join us ?
30 branches in France and locations on 5 continents will enable you to develop your career close to home and on the other side of the world. Specialising in consulting and engineering services for major pharmaceutical and biotechnological players, we offer our employees a challenging work environment where the culture of expertise and service, innovation, the human dimension and investment in employee training will make you enjoy the Ingérop Life Sciences experience.
Within the missions handled by Ingérop Life Sciences, you work independently or in collaboration with other experts in 3 main areas:
Definition of the Industrial Strategy
You participate in the definition of the industrial strategies of our customers, by assisting them in:
- The definition of the industrial master plan,
- Support in de-industrialisation processes,
- The audit of industrial tools,
- Intervention on specific technical problems,
- Industrial “due diligence”.
You assist our customers in the shaping of their industrial project, by bringing them your expertise and experience in:
- The definition of the site master plan,
- Product and clean utility capacity studies,
- The dimensioning of processes and clean utilities,
- The industrial feasibility of your solutions,
- The strategy of qualification and validation of process and clean utility facilities,
- Conceptual studies specific to these systems and installations,
- Pre-project studies.
You assist our customers in the follow-up of their own process installations and utilities:
- Definition of the mode of execution of the concerned batches,
- Purchasing strategy,
- Partner selection support,
- Audit, Technical reviews of detail studies,
- Management, piloting of the batches until the start of production,
- Implementation of maintenance plan
You also take part in the development of the activity by participating and speaking in seminars specific to your expertise and you assist the sales department in the drafting and presentation of offers.
With an engineering background, you have acquired over a minimum of 10 years of experience a solid mastery in the dimensioning, design, technical specification, installation, start-up, qualification/validation and maintenance of clean utility installations and processes in the sector. You also master the processes to be put in place to carry out your missions, ideally in the functions of engineer/expert in clean utilities and processes.
You have acquired skills in various pharmaceutical manufacturing processes (syrups, suspensions, creams, parenteral injectable solutions) and biotechnological processes (bio-processes, biotechnologies, blood fractionation), you know the specificities.
Multi-skilled, you are dynamic, autonomous and can make proposals. You are rigorous and have an ability to synthesize and communicate effectively both orally and in writing. You enjoy working in a team and have a sense of service.
Your intellectual curiosity and adaptability allow you to take an interest in and contribute effectively to a variety of projects.
Occasional international mobility and a very good level of English are required for this position.
Location : Rueil-Malmaison or Lyon
All of our positions are open to people with disabilities.